Monday 10 November 2008

LOTD 01.

Yes, I am starting to do LOTD posts from now on, and then you can tell the difference between actual fashion entries, and just random photography/general musings from my SL.


(Click for bigger/better image)
Today's LOTD is this wonderful outfit that I made from the base of these lovely boots from ETD (they've got a L$30 sale on all their stuff right now so go down and shop till you drop!). The hair is also from ETD. The skin is a wonderful freebie from 42(I cant remember if it's a group gift or their complimentary gift they have, but they're both gorgeous). The jewelry is a pearl set from Dark Mouse and the top is the gorgeously wonderful MG group gift that I've been drooling over since it plopped itself into my inventory and last but not least, the jeans(that are aptly called "Bumhugger") are from Savvy Avvy.

I love this outfit, there's just something about it that screams autumn and warmth, though I think it could be completed more with a scarf, it would totally clash with the collar of the gorgeous jacket.

SLURS:
Boots & Hair - ETD
Jeans - Savvy Avvy
Coat - MG Studios
Skin - [42]
Jewelry - Dark Mouse

No comments: