Wednesday 19 November 2008

Winter Warmers.

I know, I've been completely neglecting you, but my SL life has been so busy. There's been romance and photography, lots of working shifts and being generally helpful. I start modeling classes as of tomorrow, as well as a new job at fierce, and I've just finished doing a shoot for a new sim that brought $4000L into my life!


(Click for bigger and better things)
Anyway, today's LOTD(well, yesterday's anyway) was generally inspired by the fact that the trees are now almost completely bare, everyday has a bitter chill in the air, and we're already being predicted snow for Saturday! I had to go to a lovely winter wonderland sim and get snapping. The whole thing was mainly started by the lovely coat from **DP**Yumyum. <3

Credits:
Coat: **DP**Yumyum
slurl.com/secondlife/Isle%20of%20Tranquility/81/158/26

Hat & Hair: Kurotsubaki
slurl.com/secondlife/Born%20North/241/67/602

Jeans: Savvy Avvy
slurl.com/secondlife/Hake/51/98/551

Boots: Also from Kurotsubaki

Pose: Meee(ask if you're interested in purhcasing any because I dont have a shop or anything just yet).

No comments: