Friday 24 October 2008

Icecreams, green skinnies and shiny things.

Hello again all. This will be a short entry today, and I wouldnt really expect anything later either. I was going to give you a spectacular picture today, but I no longer feel like it and for that I make no apologies as, as much as I hate to talk about RL, but I learnt that an ex boyfriend (who was also an old friend) was killed last night, on his 18th birthday, so I'm a little distracted right now.


(Click for Larger Image)
Anyway, here's the wonderful new outfit I was talking about. I finally found the perfect matching shoes, they're Speedy Pumps in Cherry from Shiny Things. I love that store more then anything right now. The top is again the one I told you about from Veschi and the skinny jeans are from Celestial Studios. I've accessorised with the lovely tights I wore on my previous outfit, and a gorgeous Jewelry set called Lollypop Guild in Rainbow from Violet Volitaire. The hair is from Truth again.

I finally got accepted to a modeling agency, Affinity Models. I'm going for orientation shortly, the owner, Rayn Coeyman is just doing a few things and is going to then get back to me. It has cheered me up slightly, so thanks for the acceptance :)

No comments: