Thursday 23 October 2008

Purple muffins and the Sexy Sn@tch!

Dont worry, if you're under 18, you can still read this! Haha, the title just made me chuckle ok?


(click for larger pic)
I finally got to take a good picture of those beautiful boots! Arent you happy? Anyways, the wonderfully beautifully, gorgeous top is the Muffin Top in Purple from Veschi, they've currently got a 50% sale on over there so go and shop till you drop before the sale ends! All the stuff there is to die for! I've got the cutest little icecream top, which I will show you soon from there <3, Dark Eden, as I mentioned before. The hair is a freebie called Izzy(which, coincidentally is the same name as my RL best friend!) from Truth. She has so many gorgeous hairs over there and a few gorgeous freebies, so go and take a look.

I'm also submitting an unedited version of that picture above to the Sn@tch store for modeling. I love that store and this could be the break into the modeling field that I've always wanted. The store has such a great atmosphere too. I <3 Sn@tch right now. Well worth getting. There's sooo many things in there. Granted, there's a lot of things I'll delete, like all the furniture, because I dont have a house, but I cant wait to start digging through it all and finding some gems.

No comments: