Wednesday 22 October 2008

What happens when models blink?

This is my second life blog for my Second Life persona, Milk McCallen.
This I suppose is all inspired by the oodles of Second Life blogs and fashion blogs out there, every single one I've read has inspired me, from the designer blogs to the blogs by shoppers, each and every one has shaped my new-found sense of Second Life style



I took some pictures recently of a new discount dress, which I love, by Kuri Karas of Kuri Style. For such a low price it's absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about this dress, infact I've found myself almost living in it recently (mainly because of my complete inventory overhaul, deleting all the freebies and clothes I'd not worn in forever). It's just so beautifully made.
The hairs in the picture are from Gurlywood and are some of the first prim hairs I ever purchased, and they've never lost their spark for me. The shoes are infact freebies I got from a freebie pack when I first joined, so I dont know where they came from, sorry :) The skin, shape and eyes are (though the shape is edited by me) the Hebe set from Adora. I can only apologise for the closed-eye look. I dont know what happened there.
Click the images of their slightly larger counter-parts. :)

I also sat for 45mins in a chair at the wonderful Dark Eden and won the most GORGEOUS boots. I will make an entire post dedicated to the photoshoot I'm going to be setting up for them :P

No comments: