Monday 27 October 2008

Watch out world, there's a new pose maker in town.

Hey again guys (if there's actually anyone out there reading, ever!), I've been pretty good in making poses now, and I figured out that I would have to make 60 poses in order to make a profit on my first week's shop opening. Sell packs of 15 at L$160 each and then those divided up into single packs, at L$30 a pop. I hopefully will sell one each of everything a week, meaning I would earn L$2440 per week, minus upload fees for the images and the poses themselves (L$1280) and then minus a weeks rent for the shop that I've got my eye on, in a high traffic area (L$280) I will actually turn over a profit of L$680, which is only if one person buys one of each of my pose-packs a week. Hopefully there will be more people, but I think that's a good estimate for a first weeks business, any advice on this subject I would be extremely grateful for as this is the first time I've ever endevoured into anything of this sort.

My idea for getting it all advertised is to go around and look for models and designers etc who will find my poses quite useful and send them a notecard. I've already been doing this so far and there's already one interested client who wants to use my poses for her next runway show! Eeek. I'd prefer, obviously to be a model in the show, but maybe after a small ammount of schmoozing this evening I might be able to talk myself into her modeling agency! But maybe I'm getting a little too far ahead of myself there!

I will post pictures of my favourites from the grid-wide ghost hunt, when I get in from work, and pictures of my poses.

If anyone's interested in recieving a sample pack of my poses and a notecard with my pricings etc then please drop me a note-card ingame to Milk McCallen and name it "pose enquiry" :)
Thankies!
x

No comments: