Tuesday 28 October 2008

So I decided to go for a little bit of retail therapy today after a long, hard day at RL work, and thinking of what to buy I decided that I hadn't bought myself a decent hairstyle in a good while. I browsed some fashion blogs for some shop recommendations and stumbled across this lovely style called Luna from Detour.

(Click for Larger Image)
It's just beautiful, the way it's created, the textures, the way it flows with my body as I walk. Keri Clip's creations never fail to take my breath away (I'm still saving up for one of her skin packs). There are a range of colours but I personally went for the Lightest Blonde colour avaliable as I tend to be black or platinum, but there are many colours to choose from so there's sure to be a colour to suit any taste.

Detour has many great hairstyles, as well as a range of beautifully perfect skins and clothing items, so the shop is definately well worth a visit as everything there is just brilliantly made.

Outfit Credits:
Hair - Detour
T-Shirt - Amplify
Skin - Tea Lane
Neko Ears - Atomic

No comments: