Wednesday 22 October 2008

Weird skirt things, and random rezzing.

I had to post pictures of my new outfits, even if they're having weird faults. I have a gorgeous new pair of Bright Green skinny Jeans from Celestial Studios, which are just gorgeous, but I have yet to team them up with anything to make an outfit, so watch this space for them. Go and Check out CS anyways because they are just gorgeous.


(Click Pic for a bigger one)
First off I have this strange issue. This outfit again from Celestial Studios, is just brilliant, but the skirt keeps not even moving with my body. She's a great creator, so surely it should be one of those smart skirts, but it's not following my body, it's just sorta hanging there. Does anyone know what to do?



(Click for Larger Pic)
This gorgeous number is from the wonderful MG Studios. I absolutely love this, but again, this is another outfit where the flexi's just hang from my body. It's really weird. They're absolutely gorgeous though, I love this outfit, even if it is a little blockish because of... whatever I've done to my avvie. The SHOES(!) are from the wonderful Dark Eden, the ones I mentioned before that I got from the Lucky Chair. I'm in absolute Awe of them! Apologies on this picture for the still-rezzing shorts and belt. It's 10past midnight here and I've been up since 5:30 this morning, I'm a little tired for high-quality shoots. I'll do a load of pictures when I sort this issue out with my flexi's :)

Any help on the issues, I would seriously appreciate the hell out of, because they're all bugging me like crazy. I want to enjoy my gorgeous new clothes!

No comments: